Monday 4 August 2014

Hi~ Bertha here!



Hi everyone, I am Bertha, the forth intern working in HKDCS this summer.
First, I would like to apologize for updating the intern blog late. Working in HKDCS for the past few weeks is very enlightening and I have learnt a lot. I will try to conclude what I have learnt in the following paragraphs.

I will start with introducing myself. I am a year 2 student studying environmental science and management in City University of Hong Kong.
For the first few weeks I focused on the 30 Third Runway Victims campaign. This campaign has come to a huge success as we have collected 15000 comment forms from the public. Apart from preparing comment forms, I had met lots of dolphin guardians and helped with street stalls. The dolphin guardians come from different fields, so chatting with them is really interesting and I enjoyed it a lot.

Lately I am helping out with line transect and land based surveys and I had my third land based survey today! It is really hot but when I knew that we saw 10 groups of dolphins today, everything worth it!
I will update more next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment