Friday 23 August 2013

Approaching the End


Hi again!
                I’m fast approaching the end of my time here in HK working with the HKDCS. I can’t even begin to describe how much I’ve learned and how much I’ve enjoyed this experience. I only have three weeks left, and I honestly don’t know where the time has gone this summer! Over the next couple weeks we will be very busy conducting theodolite surveys from our three new land based stations, not to mention the workload for the AA and HKLR boat surveys is still on our schedules. I’m sure, considering how busy we will be, that my remaining time here will go by in a breeze. I will be quite sad to leave HK, the dolphins, and the wonderful people at HKDCS, therefore I will be sure to soak up and appreciate all the time I have left here!

That's it for now,
            Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment